“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
“The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.”
― Elie Wiesel
- How to save your time when you Start Meal Planning?
- The true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul
- The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul
- Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self
- Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART
- You are not born with beauty, your beauty is created by who you are
- The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears
- Outer beauty is a gift. Inner beauty is an accomplishment
- Beauty is a nectar which intoxicates the soul
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Kindly Ones
- Lovers have a right to betray you. Friends don’t.
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends!
- Inspiring Quotes About Friendship
- True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
- Where there is love, there is no question
- Top 10 Falling In Love Quotes
- Creative I Love You More Than…
- I Love You More Than…
- Love You Forever Quotes For Him and Her
“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends – they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything – they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them – actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can’t give up because if you give up, you’ll never find your soulmate. You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
― Marilyn Monroe
“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever